TEF / Test d’évaluation de français
Each TEF has a different purpose, choose the one that suits you :
- General TEF : For the general public, to evaluate your French skills for personal, academic or professional reasons.
- TEF Intégration, résidence, nationalité : For applicants for French nationality.
- TEF Canada : For the exclusive use of candidates submitting an immigration file in a Canadian office (outside Quebec) or in a Canadian General Delegation.
Please note that your certificate is valid for two years only.
- eTEF: Compulsory £100 + Optional £50 per option
- eTEF Canada: £50 per option
- eTEF Quebec: £50 per option
- eTEF Intégration, résidence et nationalité: £150
Terms and conditions
We are currently only organising these on an on-demand basis upon three-week notice according to the availability of our exam staff.
If you’d like us to organise a session, you can contact us via email.
Once your exam date has been confirmed and paid, it is mandatory to send by email the enrolment form fully filled and a copy of your passport main page, or a valid ID.
Click here to download your e-TEF entry Form
Those documents need to be sent to this email address.
Please note that a session can not be open without:
- Your online payment
- Your form fully filled submitted by email
- A copy of your passport’s main page or a valid ID submitted by email