Loans for Standard Membership cardholhers
2 Films (DVDs)
Loans for Family Membership cardholders
4 Films (DVDs)
Loan period, Renewals and Reservations
- All items can be loaned for three weeks.
- Items on loan may be renewed no more than twice by phone, by email or in person providing no one else has reserved them.
- Items may be reserved by phone, by email or in person.
Fines for lost or damaged items
- For lost or damaged items, there is a fixed rate of £10 per item.
- You will not be allowed to borrow, renew or request items if you have a fine of £10 or more. This can also result in having your membership card blocked until the payment has been received
Contact the Library
Institut français d’Ecosse
West Parliament Square
Edinburgh EH1 1RF _
+44 (0)131 285 60 30
Email: email@example.com in priority
Library Opening Hours
Tuesday – Friday: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 1.30pm
Please note that the library will be closed on the following days :
- Saturday 15 to Monday 23 July
- Wednesday 1 November
- Thursday 30 November
- Monday 25 December
- Tuesday 26 December